Henry P. Smith Post #24

                            
Welcome to the Henry P. Smith Post #24 Web Site.

The "Rome Post" as it was original called started back in 1919. The first Commander G.F. Wheat with fifteen members set up headquarters located in the Queriolo building on North James Street. The Rome post grew to fifty members and on May 24, 1919 the commander sent a letter requesting a post number and charter. At this time they requested that the post be named after Henry P. Smith.

We are located at on 325 Erie Blvd. In Rome, NY. For
directions, please click here  to see a Google map.
Henry P. Smith Post #24
   
   
   
Home  |   History  |   Officers  |   Auxillary  |   Sons of Legion  |   Color Guard  |   Events  |   Monument  |   Pictures  |   Links